Monday, February 27, 2012

Early Data Collection

One of the first things I was asked to do by Linda and Karen (the dietitians) was to "eat regularly" and log everything I ate for 3 days. This was not any easy thing to do because when under scrutiny, I know what I am 'suppose to eat" and tend to eat much more acceptable foods. But the dietitians really stressed to make this time of observation as natural as possible to truly be helpful, so I did my best.

To be honest, I didn't think it would be all that helpful. I already know I'm not suppose to eat nearly a whole pan of brownies over the course of a weekend. I know I need to include fruit and veggies in my diet. And I certainly know mindlessly sitting down with bag of chips in front of the tv is never a good idea, but I did as instructed and let my bad habits lead the way.

3 comments:

  1. So how come I never found your blog before?!!! How are you doing my friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha....as you can see, I never really did anything with it. My daughter challenged me to try and set up my own blog, which I did but then that's as far as I got. One of these days I may get serious and really take a crack at it.

    Sending you love!
    C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wish you would keep writing. I have always found comfort in your writing. It does not need to be about weight, hell I can write enough about that one myself. I just want to hear from you. Your heart is full of beauty and I love tapping into that.

      Sending love right back at you my friend,
      Carla

      Delete